Director of First Impressions
IN-Focus Studio 302
# of Positions:
Part-time (25-30 hours)
Personable, Friendly, Prompt, a Self-Starter, Detail Oriented.
Remember names and faces well, have a great sense of humor, work well with a team.
Person We Are Seeking:
A people-person with a great attitude, a positive outlook on life, and a friendly face to greet our customers. A person who enjoys helping people, has good phone and writing skills, and who also can do light work in Photoshop. A person who remembers names well and makes each client feel special.
What You’d Do:
- • Primary Greeter (phone and walk-ins)
- • Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- • Assist Photographer in photoshoots
- • Upload photos
- • Process Special Orders
- • Use Mac OS
- • Learn to transfer media (VHS & film to DVD, etc) and manage those orders
- • Support the team on projects when needed
- • Be in charge of keeping the studios clean and organized
- • Occasional Assistant to the CEO at events
- • Must love a ridiculously cute puppy